Note: Links given below include tips from Benjamin T'sou and Richard VanNess Simmons.
- Bulletin of the Institute of History and Philology. BIHP is a publication of the Institute of History and Philology, Academia Sinica (中央研究院 歷史語言研究所), Taiwan. (Big5)
- Journal of the Chinese Language Teachers Association (中文教师学会学报 / 中文教師學會學報). JCLTA is a publication of the Chinese Language Teachers Association, with articles in English or in Chinese. A Searchable JCLTA Index (1966 - ) is available online for searching by author, title, year, etc. (Also check out the association's CLTA Newsletter.)
- Journal of Chinese Language Teaching (華語文教學研究 /华语文教学研究). Established in 2004 by the World Chinese Language Association (WCLA), the Journal of Chinese Language Teaching (JCLT) is an international journal focusing on articles, book reviews, guided reading, teaching theories, and teaching methods related to Teaching Chinese as a Second Language (including dialects).
- Journal of Chinese Linguistics (中国语言学报 / 中國語言學報). Established in 1973, the Journal of Chinese Linguistics is a publication consisting of a journal and a monograph series. Articles are in English or Chinese, with abstracts provided in the other language. (Journal website now resides at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Also check out their annotated links on linguistic resources.)
- Korea Journal of Chinese Language and Literature. This is an international, English-language journal that is newly launched in 2011 by the Korea Society of Chinese Language and Literature to complement their Korean-language journal. KJCLL, aimed specifically at enhancing communication between scholars at home and abroad, has an international editorial board under the general editorship of Prof. Ik-sang Eom (Hanyang University). The journal aims to serve as "a forum to introduce the most advanced research conducted in Korea in the fields of Chinese linguistics, language pedagogy, and Chinese literature to an international English-speaking academic audience. At the same time, this journal also accepts articles from scholars based outside Korea, in the hope of enhancing scholarly understanding and collaboration."